Owner by Ever Fortune, Pacific Place is well-known for its contemporary design and prime location at the beautiful corner of Ly Thuong Kiet and Phan Boi Chau street, connection between central of Hoan Kiem District and the new business district in the West of Hanoi. For many years, Pacific Place remains the top choice for first-class tenants seeking professional commercial spaces. This exceptional 18-floor building offers up to 16,000 sqm of prime grade A offices and high-end apartments in the CBD with great amenities.
Since its completion in 2007, Pacific Place continuously reports high occupancy rate at 80%. It is currently the home of various big tenants, including HSBC,MUFJ Bank of Tokyo, DBS Bank, Agribank of China, Itochu, Daiwa Securities, Allen & Overy, Fraser Law, IBM, GE, and many other more.
- Construction status: Ready for immediate occupation.
- Location: at the beautiful corner of Ly Thuong Kiet & Phan Boi Chau streets, a prime location of the CBD, easy access to the developing area in the city and to the airport
- Total Gross area: 16,000 sqm
- Net floor plate: 1,033 sqm
- Ceiling height: 2.5m – 2.7m
- Raised floor: 13cm
- Parking: 5 basements
- Facilities: 18th floor Rooftop bar & restaurant, gym, and pool; 4high-speed lifts; 100% back-up power for lifts, air-conditioners and electric equipment; international standard fire-fighting system; 24/7 manned security and CCTV monitoring