With direct access to Nguyen Chi Thanh and Kim Ma street, Lotte Center Hanoi acts as the important hub connecting the CBD with the emerging Western Hanoi where there is a high density of office, commercial and residential developments.
Developed by LOTTE Group, one of Asia’s Top 10 global corporation, Lotte Center Hanoi is the high end mixed- use complex of 65 storeys with 5 basements at the height of 267 meters and premium department stores, grade A business offices, best view observatory, and strategic location conveniently to hypermarkets, business and culture.
- Location: Acting as the bridge between the old and new sides of Hanoi, where Lieu Giai and Dao Tan streets meet, providing a view into Thu Le Park & West Lake; Free flowing traffic, easy to travel to both CBD and the West; nearby Daeha Business Center, Australian & Japanese Embassy
- Total Gross Floor Area : 247,102.8 sq m
- Total Net Floor Area: 63,511 sq m
- Leasable area: 45,005.8 sq m
- Net floor plate area: 1,812.6 sq m (sky garden)
- Net floor plate area: 1,880.1 sq m (non-sky garden)
- Parking area: 8,534.3 sq m
- Ceiling height: 2.7m
- Raised floor: 15cm
Facilities: 5 Basements + 65 floors; 12 high speed elevators + 2 low speed service elevators ; Intelligent Building Management System (IBMS)