Completed in 2013
54 Lieu Giai street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi
With direct access to Nguyen Chi Thanh and Kim Ma street, Lotte Center Hanoi acts as the important hub connecting the CBD with the emerging Western Hanoi where there is a high density of office, commercial and residential developments.
Developed by LOTTE Group, one of Asia’s Top 10 global corporation, Lotte Center Hanoi is the high end mixed- use complex of 65 storeys with 5 basements at the height of 267 meters and premium department stores, grade A business offices, best view observatory, and strategic location conveniently to hypermarkets, business and culture.
- Location: Acting as the bridge between the old and new sides of Hanoi, where Lieu Giai and Dao Tan streets meet, providing a view into Thu Le Park & West Lake; Free flowing traffic, easy to travel to both CBD and the West; nearby Daeha Business Center, Australian & Japanese Embassy
- Total Gross Floor Area : 247,102.8 sq m
- Total Net Floor Area: 63,511 sq m
- Leasable area: 45,005.8 sq m
- Net floor plate area: 1,812.6 sq m (sky garden)
- Net floor plate area: 1,880.1 sq m (non-sky garden)
- Parking area: 8,534.3 sq m
- Ceiling height: 2.7m
- Raised floor: 15cm
Facilities: 5 Basements + 65 floors; 12 high speed elevators + 2 low speed service elevators ; Intelligent Building Management System (IBMS)
Click vào ảnh để phóng to